May 5, 2020 to May 26, 2020
Leadership Kansas will host a series of virtual alumni meetings in May to help alums reconnect and to learn about the Kansas Chamber's latest activities.
Included in the meeting will be updates regarding Leadership Kansas, a chat with Chamber President and CEO Alan Cobb to inform you about the impacts of COVID-19, his conversations with the Governor, contributions around the state and what the Chamber is doing to help during this time. We also encourage you to share what is going on in your area!
LK Online Zoom Regional Town Meetings:
• Tuesday, May 5 – Northwest Region and Out of State members 10AM CT/9AM MT
• Thursday, May 7 – Southwest Region and Out of State members 2PM CT
• Thursday, May 14 – North Central (Includes Manhattan, Topeka, Lawrence) 10AM CT
• Tuesday, May 19 – South Central 10AM CT
• Thursday, May 21 – Northeast (Includes KC Metro) 2PM CT
• Tuesday, May 26 – Southeast 2PM CT
If you can't join the virtual meeting for your region, please sign up for one that fits your schedule!
Contact Jeff "Chappie" Chapman for more information about the meetings at JeffC@KansasChamber.org.